3 Days / 2 Nights
Day One: Marrakech > Dades Gorges
Day Two: Dades Gorges > Merzouga, Erg Chebbi Dunes
Day Three: Merzouga, Erg Chebbi Dunes > Marrakech
- Travel through the beautiful High Atlas Mountains and cross the famous Tichka Pass (2,260 m / 7,414 ft), the highest paved pass in North Africa. Visit Kasbah Ait Ben. Haddou, an UNESCO World Heritage site, located on the slopes of the High Atlas.
- Visit the city of Ouarzazate, known as the Moroccan Hollywood for the numerous movies filmed in the city.
- rive through the Skoura Valley.
- amel ride at sunset in the sand dunes
Accommodations: 2 Nights
- Overnight at a beautiful inn in the spectacular Dades Valley and Gorges.
- Sleep under the stars in a nomad tent in the Sahara Desert.